1. I want to submit my paper to Global Disclosure of Economics and Business (GDEB), does it fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: GDEB publishes multidisciplinary research papers in the fields of Business, Economics, and Management Sciences.
2. Is GDEB an indexed journal?
Answer: GDEB is not yet indexed in ISI / SCOPUS / PubMed / DOAJ. This journal is indexed in abcGATE, and WorldCat under Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting (OAI-PMH).
3. Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: Yes, GDEB is a refereed journal. It follows blind peer review process.
4. Is this journal published both in print and online versions?
Answer: Yes, GDEB is published both in print and online versions.
5. Is GDEB an open-access journal?
Answer: No, MJMBR is a subscription or fee access journal. Artivle Download charge or Article access fee US$ 3.
6. What type of paper does GDEB publish?
Answer: GDEB publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
7. Does GDEB publish special issue?
Answer: Yes, special issues devoted to important topics in theoretical and empirical issues in business and economics will occasionally be published.
8. Who is the publisher of GDEB?
Answer: Presently GDEB is run by i-Proclaim.
9. I want to submit my paper to GDEB, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through GDEB Online Submission System.
10. Does GDEB have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, GDEB has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow GDEB editorial policies and manuscript Requirements in preparing the manuscript before submission.
11. Is there any page limit of the paper?
Answer: There is no page limit in a paper, but the paper should not exceed 6000 words (This includes all text including tables, references and appendices).
12. How much time does GDEB take in review process?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum four weeks.
13. Does GDEB require any publication fee?
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay US$ 110 as article processing charge (APC) in order to defray the operating costs. Authors can get hard copies of the printed journal by paying 30 US$ + Shopping for each copy.
14. What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 40% –50%.
15. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
16. My paper has been accepted for publication. How can I pay the publication fee?
Answer: Details here.
17. I want to know about the copyright policy of GDEB.
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in GDEB are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.
18. I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of GDEB. How can I give the order?
Answer: Go through the link here.
19. I want to join the review team of GDEB. How can I become an honorable reviewer of GDEB?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, please contact email@example.com.
20. What is the frequency of publication of GDEB?
Answer: GDEB publishes two issues per year.
21. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after receiving the reviewer's feedback and the editor's pen. It takes maximum 30 days after submission.